12th July 2022 - Wavvy Wallet Brainstorm Meeting Minutes
🎟️ : To ensure accountability for CASH wallets, a user can monitor their cash payments by inputting the amount, tying it to an account, category, tag & indicate whether it's an income or expense.
🎟️ : We can also monitor MPESA withdrawals in order to counter-track how the money was spent. (after a day/few days).
🎟️ : We can add a BANK wallet via three means.
- Direct Input
- Analyzing account statements
- Direct API integration with banks
- 🎟️ : Add dependant email address.
- 🎟️ : Adding dependant details prompts a user via e-mail to install the application as well as get access credentials.
- 🎟️ : We can monitor how far in payment the loan is in comparison to its expiration/due date.
- 🎟️ : In loan formats with SMS support such as M-Shwari, we can monitor the loan expiration date directly by reading the message.
- 🎟️ : Add tag filters within every category section.
- 🎟️ : Add total expenses/income for each category section.
- 🎟️ : Incorporate a cashflow statement feature (exportable PDF).
- 🎟️ : Track salaries and income.
Sync Messages (Default Page)
- 🎟️ : Add a sync messages page to show tagged/untagged transactions and unassociated account transactions.
- 🎟️ : Incorporate reminders on recurrent bills as well as direct integration for payments via Safaricom's Daraja API (STK Push).
- 🎟️ : Rename settings section to profile.
- 🎟️ : Add a lists page to display loans, categories, tags, bills, accounts etc.
- Next two Tuesday's are development sprints.
- Design reviews to be done on 2nd August 2022.