Monzo - A Case Study Competitor Analysis for Wavvy Wallet
What Is Monzo?
Monzo Bank Ltd, is an online bank based in the United Kingdom. Originally operating through a mobile app and a prepaid debit card, in April 2017 its UK banking licence restrictions were lifted, enabling it to offer a full current account.
What they offer?
- 🎟️ : A handy alternative to a credit card.
- 🎟️ : Pay later with pretty much anything.
- 🎟️ : A Monzo bank account.
- 🎟️ : Open an account in 15 minutes.
- 🎟️ : Organise your money in pots.
- 🎟️ : See your money in a whole new light with trends.
- 🎟️ : Interest on your money.
- 🎟️ : Personalised budgeting.
- 🎟️ : Save and earn in a fixed savings deposit (2.5%)
- 🎟️ : Get instant notifications the second you pay. Set budgets for things like groceries and going out, and get warnings if you’re spending too fast (if you want them).
- 🎟️ : We offer overdrafts up to £2,000 and loans up to £25,000. Checking if you're eligible won't leave a mark on your credit score, there are no lengthy forms to fill in, and no charges for paying us back early.
- 🎟️ : Cutting-edge technology, FSCS protection and 24/7 support if you need us urgently. Just a few of the reasons over 6 million customers trust us to keep their money safe.