17th March 2022
Last Week's Overview
- Implement Sisitech schematics for setting up a Sisitech library workspace.
- Implement SVG component in Angular.
- Implement an Icon Component in Angular.
- Implement social-footer component using the above
🚩 BASIC 🚩 : Include our node package documentation
Next Week's To Do
- Include assets into Setting Up Angular Libraries documentation.
- Implement social-footer component using the above.
- Implement resposnisiveness classes
- Implement sisitech chart library
Sisitech Svg Animations and Icons
- Implement svg inline animations
- Managing multiple icon projects on IcoMoon
- Implement Icon List component
- Implement sisitech logos
- Extend sisitech schematics to include assets into sisitech libraries scaffold
- Update Sisitech schematics docs to include the automated and manual process. Ref Sisitech schematics
- Add a readme in the newly generated libary with setup commands.Ref Sisitech schematics
- Rename @Component selector to have the sistech prefix
- Importation of the old database into the new Onekana dashboard.
- Mirror the client's instance and setting up our APIs. [NEW]
- Add dropdown arrow in myforms for input fields. [NEW]
- Add offline functionality (login, mark attendance and adding learners). [NEW]
- Increase input size of other (reason for absence). [NEW]
- Implement inputs, outputs and event emmitters
- Implement sidebar navigation
- Implement profile navbar
- Implement responsiveness
- Angular Inputs and Outputs (events)
- Using charts with svgs
- Svg Animations
- Grids, Layouts and Responsiveness
- Research on different types of componenent selectors (attribute, class, component name e.t.c)
- A/B Testing
- Web 3.0
- Technology behind blockchain and it's applications
- Research on KoboToolbox (Table, Reports, Gallery, Downloads, Map) [NEW]